22 June 2011

484

Tonight, I see you as a lady from afar. A mature contented lady, wearing black sackdress and high heels, with lots of laughs and smiles, and friends, and loved ones, and fancy stuffs, and artistic luxuries. Yet I still can see shades of tears in your beautiful eyes. Tears of bitterness, seeds of wisdom. And I see you, calm and all. How amazing.

Most people say you are a fake, a spoiled brat seeking peacefulness effortlessly. But you’re always proud of who you are no matter what they say. In joys and sorrows, you never hide yourself. You're alive. You’re passionate. You’re honest. And therefore you grow stronger each day. With all of that, you seem elegant, charming and forever tempting.

Tonight, I watch you dancing so smoothly. And that makes me want to sing. Somewhere, far beyond today, I will find a way to find you*. Again.

It’s a little too late to say, but... happy birthday.
I miss you. A lot.


*a line from the song Somewhere Somehow – Michael W. Smith & Amy Grant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home