24 March 2008

Do what you love!

“When I am not climbing, I am dreaming of climbing,” says Tommy Heinrich.

Tommy Heinrich shot “Ice Warriors,” the story of a Polish team’s ascent of Pakistan’s Nanga Parbat. This is the Argentine photographer’s first assignment for National Geographic.
(People Behind the Stories – National Geographic, January 2008 edition)


***


And Ayra goes mumbling,
“When I’m not hiking, I am dreaming of hiking.”
“When I’m not swimming, I am dreaming of swimming.”
“When I’m not traveling, I am dreaming of traveling.”
“When I’m not handcrafting, I am dreaming of handcrafting.”
“When I’m not writing, I am dreaming of writing.”
“When I’m not thinking, I am dreaming of thinking.”
“When I’m not dreaming, I am dreaming of dreaming.”

Haha!


***

Build your dream. Brick by brick. To the limit.
F1H 244. Monday, March 10, 2008. 3:26.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

something's killing it, brick by brick. But I'll build another, to the limit.

-mm3-

26 March, 2008 10:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the biggest irony of my life: I always want to be what I am not

27 March, 2008 21:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mau mimpi saja.. mimpiiii... ntahlah

01 April, 2008 16:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home